Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Backpacking Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Versatile adjustment for the long haul.
The Nejd 65 Backpack features Haglöfs' fully adjustable Instant+ suspension system for a custom carry over long distances. Instant+ moves the padded waist belt and shoulder straps vertically along the back panel to give you a personalized fit. Haglöfs equipped the Nejd's back panel, waist belt, and shoulder straps with extra padding to ensure comfort on long trails.
The Nejd is a traditional top loader, and it has a removable lid that doubles as a daypack for shorter hikes away from the campsite. Two spacious pockets on the removable lid stow snacks, layers, and a headlamp. Haglöfs also gave this backpack a rain cover to protect your gear, dual loops for ice axes or trekking poles, a gear loop for extra equipment, and multiple pockets for convenient storage and organization.
- An adjustable backpack for long backcountry trips
- Instant+ offers extra padding and torso adjustment
- Front full-zip opening for easy access
- Has detachable liner for sleeping bag compartment
- Detachable top lid converts to daypack
- Angled water bottle holder for easy storage and access
- Large elastic sleeve for overflow gear
- Comes with rain cover to keep rain out
- Item #HAG00F2
- Q & A
Haglofs Nejd 55L Backpack
I give this PACK a 10, out of 10, plenty of room, countable , super lite,
plenty of pockets etc...
Inside of the Nejd
Suspension system and shoulder straps of the Nejd. They are memory foam, and help contour to your body after use.
The Nejd has an adjustable suspension system for a wide variety of torso lengths. Numbers are in millimeters.