Out and about.
Get your little ripper geared up for this winter's wrath with the Haglöfs Boys' Mila Jacket, and he'll be all set from sled hills to ski slopes. Featuring recycled polyester and a fluorocarbon-free construction, the waterproof membrane keeps him dry if he wipes out on his sled, but provides all the breathable performance he needs for laps in the terrain park. If the snow is flying, he can cinch the elastic hem to keep the powder out, and hook-and-loop closures on the sleeves make it easy for him to adjust the cuffs over his mittens. Alternatively, if you're out on a bluebird morning and he's trying to reduce bulk, it's easy to remove the hood so there's nothing standing between him and one wild action-packed winter.
- Technical shell designed for outside fun, from rain to snow
- Proof membrane provides waterproof breathable performance
- Adjustable hood can be removed for bluebird pow days
- Cinch the hem and cuffs down to keep out the cold wind
- Mechanical stretch gives him room to hit every rail
- Regular fit leaves room for layers when the temperatures drop
- Item #HAG00GJ