Select style & size:Select options
Keep it together.
What was supposed to be a calm and organized night packing turned into an impromptu sci-fi movie marathon, and now you've got 45 minutes to pack your bags and get to the airport for your flight down south. But don't stress it too much, because the Haglofs Lava 50 Duffel Bag will accommodate your disordered, wad-and-stuff packing strategy thanks to a cavernous main compartment, so you can quickly cram everything and anything you think you might need and sort it out once you reach your destination. And as an added bonus, Haglofs threw in an internal document pocket, so try to remember to put your passport and boarding pass in there before you run out the door.
- A spacious duffel for stress-free travel
- High-denier fabric can withstand wear and tear
- Single main compartment makes packing a breeze
- Document pocket helps you keep track of your passport
- Removable backpack straps let you haul it on your back
- Reinforced corners increase durability
- Item #HAG00JO
- Q & A
No exterior pockets
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The Aubergine/Coral color is SO cute. I wanted to keep this so badly because I love the color, but it doesn't have any exterior pockets, which was a deal-breaker for me. Went with the Backcountry brand 40L duffel instead.
All Haglofs duffels will fold up into an extra storage compartment on the inside, perfect for storage. You could probably even play frisbee with it.
Inside of 50L bag
There is a separate compartment on the inside, great for dirty clothing or other storage.