Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Duffels we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lava 110L Duffel
Built like a beast, the Haglofs Lava 110L Duffel Bag brings you a whopping 110 liters of storage, burly construction, and a no-frills design to accommodate all of your gear on demanding two-week trips across the world. Durable 600D tarpaulin and oxford nylon come together to ensure this bag holds up through the rough-and-tumble abuse that turbulence and disgruntled airline employees are sure to dole out, while carry handles and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap provide you with a stable, comfortable carry from the taxi to the terminal. A DWR-coating gives you light protection from rain and dirt, and the multiple zippered compartments organize your passport, travel tickets, laptop, and almost a month's worth of travel clothing.
- Straightforward duffel bag with a tough design and tons of storage
- Burly fabrics resists water, grime, stains, and wear and tear
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap gives you a stable carry
- Internal zippered compartment doubles as the bag's stash pocket
- Document pocket keeps your passport and boarding pass safe
- Corners reinforced with webbing for even more durability
- Item #HAG00O2
- 600D tarpaulin, 420 HD oxford nylon
- 110L (6712cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- yes, removable, adjustable
- 1 internal document, 1 stash
- 16.5 x 18.1 x 29.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2019
- I've used it several times
This bag worked fantastic on my recent camping road trip. It had ample room for all my clothing for hiking, camping, biking and tourist activities. There is a nice mesh pocket in the lid that kept smaller things easy to find. I love the storage feature. You turn the bag inside out to fit nicely in the integrated storage pouch. This pouch also double nicely as a place for my small laundry pieces. The shoulder straps are nicely padded. One improvement would be having those easier to remove when not in use but not a big deal overall.