Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
L.I.M Touring Proof Pant
Hit the skin track with the unlimited mobility and substantial protection of the Haglofs L.I.M. Touring Proof Pants. As the title might suggest, the L.I.M. Toruing Proof Pants are crafted for success in the backcountry, keeping you moving in dry, breathable comfort all day long, from the pitch-black, pre-dawn start to wrapping up your line with a big smile on your face. The 3-layer Proof construction balances complete waterproof, breathable protection with optimized comfort for an unhindered range of motion, while the 3/4-length side zippers offer up incredible ventilation and an easy on and off. A brushed tricot-lined waistband comes to your kit with total customization thanks to hook-and-loop adjustment tabs, and the reflective prints throughout give you some added visibility for those moments in the mountains before and after the sun's up.
- Touring-focused ski pants with stretch and protection
- Proof 3-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Four-way stretch design keeps your range of motion open
- Regular fit is articulated for easy mobility
- Side zips are 3/4-length for quick ventilation
- Reflective prints bolster added visibility
- Adjustable waist puts a secure, customized fit in your hands
- Item #HAG00L1
- [membrane/laminate] PROOF (3-layer), [face fabric] 85% Cordura, 15% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 1 thigh zip
- 3/4-length side zippers
- brushed tricot-lined, hook-and-loop adjustments
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2019
Slim comfy fit
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 195 lbs
These Haglofs Touring LIM's have tons of stretch to them which offers an extremely comfortable pant for touring. The fit is definitely slim and not standard by any means. Considering how thin the material is, I'm surprised at how warm the pant is. The extra zipper venting is definitely needed and well deserved for the uphill. I don't expect extreme durability with these as they are softshell fabric. But then again these are not a resort skiing pant.
January 22, 2020
I love these pants. They are lightweight and flexible and perfect for touring. I just wish they had suspenders.