L.I.M Touring Proof Jacket
The Haglöfs Men's L.I.M Touring Proof Jacket is a backcountry-specific ski jacket built to pack small, weigh less, and provide the utmost waterproofing and breathable comfort. Its Proof membrane boasts high waterproof, breathable ratings, and it's also windproof to cut back the brisk chills that leave you shivering on the skin track. Haglöfs made the jacket out of durable Cordura with a four-way stretch for freedom of movement. If you're sweating on the skin track, this jacket's torso pockets double as ventilators to amplify airflow. The hood boasts a three-way adjustment for a precise fit, and its laminated visor stays out of eyesight. There are more adjustments at the cuffs and hem to seal out the snow.
- Featherweight ski jacket is perfect for ski touring and freeride
- 3.5L shell lay-up protects you from the elements on exposed ridges
- Adjustable hem seals out the cold and prevents snow from entering
- Well-placed pockets keep keys, nutrition, and media close at hand
- PROOF membrane breathes with you as you push to the summit
- Item #HAGO08Y
- [shell] 85% polyamide cordura, 15% elastane, [finish] DWR
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 3-way adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- pocket vents
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 4, 2020
Does this keep you warm? I plan on using this for mostly downhill ski days. If I have underarmour on underneath and a sweatshirt, will I be cozy?
November 28, 2020
It would keep you protected from the elements, you would need layers to keep you warm underneath. It is just a shell, you would need warmer midlayers to keep you warm. The sweater could do in weather above 35 degrees and sunny but you may need something like a Arc'teryx Atom AR jacket to keep you insulated underneath this shell. Or even a Haglofs L.I.M Barrier Jacket.