Select a Size
Select a Color
Don't leave on your adventure without the L.I.M Pants from Haglofs in your pack. These waterproof, windproof pants only add 7 ounces to your load, but provide defense against the elements to keep your trip fun. Gore-Tex Paclite leads the industry in extremely breathable, waterproof protection. It seals out rain without turning you into a sauna by allowing vapor to escape as you work up a sweat. The full-length side zippers ensure that you can get the pants on and off without removing your footwear—a critical move in wet conditions—and provide ventilation when you start to overheat. The cut features articulated knees to minimize excess fabric that would otherwise cause bunching and restriction, and the regular fit leaves room for your baselayers without looking overly baggy. The adjustable hem and elasticated waist conform to fit you precisely as well as interface nicely with your gear for the day from boots to backpack.
- Ultra-lightweight pants for waterproof protection
- Gore-Tex Paclite seals out wind and water
- Side zippers allow ventilation and layer changes
- Elasticated waist conforms to your unique shape
- Articulated knees and seat for a more natural fit
- Adjustable hem customizes the fit
- Item #HAG00KA
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite (3-layer), [face fabric] 30D nylon
- fully sealed
- Leg Opening
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 3, 2018
Man, I feel like a woman!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 155 lbs
Shania Twain ain't got nothing on me! I took these out on a powder day. I was really pleased with their water-proofness and they're warmth. I am 5'5" and 155 and got a M. They were definitely form fitting but I'm pretty hippy/have a big butt and they fit really nicely. They were comfortable and form fitting so I wasn't swimming in them. Would definitely recommend for athletically-thighed women but they do run a little on the smaller size it seems.
January 15, 2019
Would these be good for snowshoeing?