Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The L.I.M Pant
When the objective is a light and fast ascent, we throw on the L.I.M Pant and trek our way to the summit. Nylon ripstop with GORE-TEX Paclite Plus sheds water and snow alike in a lightweight package. Articulated knees allow a full range of motion during technical ascents, and ventilated side zips that run the length of the pant quickly dump heat and make it easy to add or drop layers.
- Packable rain shell pants to wear in unpredictable weather
- GORE-TEX Paclite Plus offers lightweight, breathable protection
- Side zips allow ventilation and create easy on-and-off
- Articulated knees increase mobility on hikes and climbs
- Elastic waist and drawcord ankles provide a snug, customizable fit
- Item #HAGO04R
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Paclite Plus (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 30D 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- fully taped
- [large] 29in
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 7.9oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.