L.I.M Fuse Pant
To say that weather in the mountains is unpredictable is an understatement. It can go from searing sunshine to howling winds and sideways rain, then back to sunny again in the span of just a few minutes. Make sure you're prepared for whatever the day throws at you with the Haglöfs Men's L.I.M. Fuse Pant. Its softshell fabric repels rain and wind to shield you from the elements, while also offering excellent breathability so you don't overheat during tough climbs under cloudless skies.
- Lightweight softshell pant for warm weather trekking
- Fabric is stretchy, lightweight, and breathable
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR coating repels light rain
- Elasticized waist and cuffs for security and comfort
- Zippered thigh pocket secures small essentials
- Item #HAGO04E
- FlexAble 4-way stretch (91% polyamide, 9% elastane), fluorocarbon-free DWR coating
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Recommended Use
- hiking, trekking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 15, 2020
The only pants you need!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
These absolutely RULE. A couple pairs of these and you're absolutely set for anything you could imagine. The material is comfortable and feels natural - which is an awesome change-of-pace from many technical/trekking pants on the market. They're stretchy and soft, and they fit really well. The thing I love about these is they're great to wear on questionable weather days when you're hitting the trail or the crag, but they're just as good wearing around town. They really are a catch all. They're breathable as promised and the DWR waterproofing does an excellent job.