L.I.M Barrier Jacket
The Haglöfs Men's L.I.M Barrier Jacket is a light insulator that packs into crammed backpacks for backcountry tours and alpine treks. Although it looks like a down jacket, the L.I.M Barrier uses fully recycled synthetic insulation to maintain thermal regulation in rainy, snowy, and humid conditions. The shell has a DWR treatment to shed raindrops and snowflakes off the surface for even better weather protection. The narrow quilting not only offers a unique look, but also promotes easier packing for faraway, high-elevation adventures.
- Light insulator designed for backcountry tours and alpine treks
- DWR-treated shell sheds snowflakes and rainfall
- QuadFusion insulation stays warm when wet and wicks moisture
- Elastic-bound hem and cuffs provide secure coverage
- Item #HAGO04K
- 15D nylon, DWR
- QuadFusion (100% recycled polyester)
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?