From urban adventures to mountainous strolls, the Haglöfs Katla 35 Backpack will end up being your constant companion most days. Suitable for work and trails, the Katla mixes an outdoors-worthy construction—most climbing packs aren't as durable as this pack's Tarpaulin fabric—with urban-worthy features like the separate access to a protective, padded laptop sleeve. This 25L option is the smallest pack in the Katla collection from Haglöfs.
- Casual daypack suitable for wilderness or urban trips
- 25L capacity ideal for a part-day adventures
- Top access with back access to padded laptop sleeve
- Interact suspension system provides support and comfort
- Made from durable, easy-to-clean Tarpaulin
- Item #HAG00HF
- Q & A
Loving this pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the perfect pack for long hikes or sport climbing. I was able to throw in my rack, rope, helmet and shoes in to the bag and have space in the side pockets to put a phone and snacks. The brain is super nice for securing a rope externally and the hook/loop closure over the main compartment. My only complaint is the brain could be larger to fit an item like a mirrorless camera. The fabric is super waterproof even though the pack itself isn't seam sealed and waterpoof totally. I think this could also transition well for a commuter pack with the laptop compartment!