Floda Down Parka
Pea coats and scarves are all well and good in the fall, but when winter comes along you usually forget about style and batten down the hatches with the heaviest jacket you can find. If you've ever wished that you could stay warm and protected from the weather without sacrificing clean looks, then the Haglofs Floda Down Parka may be just what you're looking for. This parka is packed to the brim with high-quality down insulation, and outfitted with a rugged Gore-Tex membrane. The result is an ultra-warm winter piece that'll not only keep you toasty in the coldest temperatures of the season, but will protect against any and all precipitation you encounter, from driving snows to heavy winter mixes.
With a mid-thigh length, you'll have extended coverage on cold city walks and windy commutes, and thanks to the adjustable hood you can give yourself some snug coverage in snowy weather. Stretchy inner cuffs keep out the cold and boost your comfort, while pockets on the inside and out ensure that you'll have a safe place to stash important items and cold hands.
- Warm and waterproof parka gets you through the harshest winter days
- Gore-Tex membrane protects you from snow and wintry mixes
- Down insulation offers lots of comfortable warmth for freezing temps
- Adjustable hood keeps your noggin dry in white-out weather
- Comfortable inner sleeve cuffs stops the cold from sneaking in
- Zippered pockets keep important items organized and secure
- Item #HAG00LN