Select a Size
Select a Color
Essens Down Vest
If you've ever want to bring along more warmth but didn't have enough room in your pack or bag, then the Haglofs Essens Down Vest may just be the packable and ultra-warm option you've been looking for. This lightweight vest is stuffed with 800-fill down for toasty core warmth that layers well, packs easily, and is suited for a wide range of pursuits. The down used in this vest is also treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR), giving it greater resistance to heat-robbing moisture, and ensuring a quicker dry time if it does manage to get soaked. That shouldn't be a problem though, at least not with the Pertex Quantum shell resisting wind and water to help you get through stormy weather. When things start to warm back up or it's on to your next destination, the Essens can stuff down small into its own front pocket, giving you space-saving warmth that you can take anywhere.
- Versatile and packable vest for core warmth on any endeavor
- 800-fill down is super warm, light on weight, and packs easily
- DWR-treated down resists moisture and dries quick
- Pertex Quantum shell protects against light rain and most snowfall
- Wind baffle stops freezing winds from sneaking in the zipper
- Entire vest stuffs down into one of the zippered hand pockets
- Item #HAG00MW
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum (20D recycled polyamide), DWR treatment
- 800-fill down, DWR-treatment
- Center Back Length
- 2 pockets
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.