Elation GTX Parka
If you’re a parka person, then you know how much that extended coverage can help keep you warm in nasty weather. Thanks to the Elation GTX Parka, now you can ski in your favorite coat style too. The two-layer construction pairs a 70D synthetic fabric with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane to offer uncompromising waterproofing that remains breathable while you're working hard. A two-way adjustable hoof is helmet compatible to help seal out the elements, while adjustable hem and cuffs prevent snow from entering the garment. The brushed chin guard is soft-to-the-touch for improved comfort while you’re all bundled up.
- Waterproof parka offers extended coverage for skiing in harsh weather
- Gore-Tex lining prevents moisture permeation and remains breathable
- 2-Layer shell construction is highly windproof to protect from icy gusts
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure your pass, snacks, and media
- RECCO reflector adds peace of mind in the event of a search
- Item #HAGO08R
- [face fabric] 2L 70D 100% polyamide, [membrane] Gore-Tex, ePTFE, [finish] PFCEC free DWR
- 2-way adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- zippered underarm
- integrated reflector
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2021
Stylish and functional
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 135 lbs
This is a great all around Jacket that is functional for any circumstance. I personally like having the length of a parka to ensure I don't get snow build up underneath my jacket and to keep warm on cold, windy days. This jacket has long pit zips to ensure I can air out on warm days and cold ski tours. This also has a pass pocket integrated as well on the left arm. The large chest and waist pockets are great for holding snacks, my phone, cameras and anything else I need when I don't want a backpack. The jacket has a Recco reflector in it for added safety inbounds. The 2 layer Gortex membrane is great on powder days and keeps me warm and dry. It also does a great job fighting off wind. I got a medium, and that fit well. Small would have fit a little better on the arms, but medium still fit great!10/10 would recommend.