Eco-conscious weather protection.
Not everybody dreams of tropical vacations, you've got your eyes set on the Oregon coast, and clocking some serious time in the nearby temperate rainforest. The Haglofs Women's Eco Proof Jacket is fully water- and wind-proof, and it features plenty of thoughtful details to keep you happy whether you're on the trail or exploring around town. The Proof Eco membrane blocks that Pacific Northwestern weather like a champ, but still allows water vapor to escape so that you can hike in breathable comfort. Two-way stretch means you can scramble over fallen trees or dig in your pack with ease, while the offset shoulder seams make for chafe-free comfort beneath said pack. Plus, for a low-impact approach, Haglofs designed the Eco Proof so that most parts can be repaired or replaced with ease, giving your adventure jacket a long and eco-friendly life.
- Technical rain jacket for hiking and travel
- Proof Eco membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- 2-way stretch lends performance mobility to your adventures
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out the salty spray
- Storm-proof pockets keep your phone and trail map safe and dry
- Regular fit for easy movement and easy layering
- Uses recycled and Bluesign approved materials with a Flurocarbon free DWR
- Item #HAG00IH