Eco-conscious weather protection.
Not everybody dreams of tropical vacations, you've got your eyes set on the Oregon coast, and clocking some serious time in the nearby temperate rainforest. The Haglofs Women's Eco Proof Jacket is fully water- and wind-proof, and it features plenty of thoughtful details to keep you happy whether you're on the trail or exploring around town. The Proof Eco membrane blocks that Pacific Northwestern weather like a champ, but still allows water vapor to escape so that you can hike in breathable comfort. Two-way stretch means you can scramble over fallen trees or dig in your pack with ease, while the offset shoulder seams make for chafe-free comfort beneath said pack. Plus, for a low-impact approach, Haglofs designed the Eco Proof so that most parts can be repaired or replaced with ease, giving your adventure jacket a long and eco-friendly life.
- Technical rain jacket for hiking and travel
- Proof Eco membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- 2-way stretch lends performance mobility to your adventures
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out the salty spray
- Storm-proof pockets keep your phone and trail map safe and dry
- Regular fit for easy movement and easy layering
- Uses recycled and Bluesign approved materials with a Flurocarbon free DWR
- Item #HAG00IH
- Q & A
Sustainability + Function (and style)
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
I'm very impressed by the Eco Proof Jacket from Haglofs. The cut is super flattering, and I love the multitude of pockets (especially the hand warmer ones!). The Eco Proof technology that Haglofs uses not only means this jacket can be repaired quickly and easily, but also that it's made with recycled and earth-friendly materials -- meaning its production has the smallest carbon footprint possible. As someone who cares deeply about the environment, this is a huge plus for me. Plus, the waterproofing is spectacular. What's not to love?