Corker Medium 18L Backpack
Pack up the Corker Backpack, stash a topo map in the top lid pocket, and venture out to find those top-secret hot springs. The pack is made from recycled fabrics so it's easy on the environment, and it has a comfortable back panel and specifically designed shoulder straps to ensure it's easy on you.
- Pack for planned day trips and surprise adventures
- Thermoformed back panel stabilizes the weight of the pack
- Contoured shoulder straps are comfortable over long wear
- Side panel access makes reaching a layer a breeze
- Detachable waist belt offers optional support for the load
- Regen recycled fabrics are eco-friendly and durable
- Bungee cord front attachment system expands storage
- Reflective details increase low-light visibility
- Item #HAG0074
- Q & A
Pack your Bags!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Another excellent product coming from the boys in Sweden!
This pack is a must have for any snowboarder, skier, hiker, or traveler. The corker medium is the perfect size to use on the resort for a day pack or a small tour/hike out of bounds. Enough room for the essentials; goggles, extra layer, extra mittens, camera, water bottle etc. The hardshell keeps the bag sitting upright if you have to set it down and also offers a little protection should you scrap a tree on the way down. The side access only concept is awesome and gives you full access to the main compartment on one side, while offering access to a "media area" on the other side. There is also a hidden zipper compartment on top for a passport or airpods. The internal laptop compartment is zippered, it easily fit my 11" macbook but could comfortably fit up to a 13".
The DWR coating offers protection from a slash that you just put down or for when you get caught in a drizzle while out in the city.
I recently used this pack for a trip to Japan and I couldn't have had a better bag for the trip. It was great in the airports, powder and out in Tokyo as well!