Minimalist Design, Outstanding Performance.
Open up a world of possibility with the Haglöfs Men's Chatter Pant. While it was developed with free riding in mind, this pant proves its worth in a wide variety of mountain activities. Constructed with a 3-layer Gore-Tex softshell, it provides a breathable, waterproof barrier that keeps you dry whether you are bombing through dry, fluffy powder or riding through a heavy storm. A flannel backer adds a touch of warmth to keep you comfortable.
Additionally, the Chatter Pant has the essential features you need to keep you comfortable, without all the extras that weigh you down. Outer thigh zippers help regulate temperature whether you're skinning up ridges or riding on a warm spring day. Laminated lower leg gaiters keep snow and drafts where they should be, while the snap-adjustable cuffs offer a personalized fit. Adjustable elastic suspenders help keep the pant in place, and can be removed when not in use. Haglofs finished the Chatter Pant with Schoeller Keprotec reinforced cuffs to protect it from sharp edges and and boots for season after season of reliable use.
- A versatile pant built for skiing and other winter mountain sports
- Gore-Tex softshell fabric ensures breathable, waterproof protection
- Flannel backer provides a touch of warmth
- Outer thigh zippers offer customizable ventilation
- Adjustable and removable suspenders
- Gaiters seal out snow and draft
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability
- Item #HAG00D2