Has a thing for heavy packs.
Watch the miles melt away as you enjoy splendid vistas and awe-inspiring valleys while trekking deep into the wilderness with the Haglöfs Men's Astral GT Backpacking Boot. It offers the support and stability needed for conquering technical trails with heavy packs, and it's equipped to handle any conditions the backcountry can throw at it.
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort keeps your foot dry when you're stomping through streams or hiking through a rainstorm, while still offering plenty of breathability so your foot isn't swamped with sweat when facing hot temps at lower elevations. Memory foam around the ankle prevents heel lift so you're not suffering from blisters after half a day on the trail. EVA in the midsole offers ample cushioning and rebound without weighing you down, and the footbed is heat-moldable for a dialed-in fit. It's finished off with a Vibram Four Season outsole so you have reliable traction whether the day brings mud-soaked swamps, rocky scree, or snow-covered peaks.
- Backpacking boot offers support when hiking with heavy packs
- Leather upper with rubber toe for serious durability
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable waterproofing
- Memory foam ankle for heel grip and comfort
- Triple seam with KEVLAR at stress points
- Footbed is heat-moldable for custom comfort
- Midsole offers lightweight cushioning
- Vibram Four Season sole for traction on rough and muddy trails
- Item #HAG00FE