Pick one, any one—ish.
Why pick one line when you can have them all? After all, long gone are the days of saturated baselayers and bottom halves thanks to the Haglöfs Women's Line Pant. This versatile and minimalist shell pant features a waterproof and breathable Proof membrane that protects you against moisture and errant obstacles alike. Additionally, the fabric is entirely bluesign approved, while the hip-to-knee ventilation ensures easy, on-the-go temperature regulation—meaning you can dump excess heat as you work up a sweat on the skin track.
Meanwhile, the suspenders are removable for a customziable fit and feel, and the waist features a higher back for added protection and comfort. The bevvy of pockets keep all of your on-hill necessities, such as sunscreen or snacks, close at hand, and the Schoeller instep defends your footwear and baselayers from sharp ski edges. Not to mention, the articulated knees provide unimpeded mobility and dexterity, so you're able to launch through features without having to worry about your pants getting the best of your skiing experience.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A weatherproof, durable pair of pants for freeride skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against moisture
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Hip-to-knee ventilation for on-the-go temperature regulation
- Suspenders are removable for customized fit
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Schoeller instep defends footwear and baselayers
- Articulated knees provide unimpeded mobility
- Item #HAG00DV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Great material, loose and comfy but not unflattering. Unzips a decent amount for ventilation and the color is great. Loose around the waist but that's what suspenders are for, it also leaves room for layers.