Ready yourself for a good old fashioned face off with Old Man Winter on gusty summits and snowy traverses by layering up with the Haglofs Women's Lima Jacket. Haglofs combines clean utilitarian style with effective technology to make the Lima a serious winter weapon. Built with an articulated, streamlined design, pow-surfing longer fit, and adjustable inner waist, the Lima won't restrict your movement when you're spraying cold smoke all over the mountain, and it'll completely defend you against invading wind and snow with its entirely weather-proof, three-layer Gore-Tex construction.
The three-way adjustable snorkel hood has a reinforced brim for gusty lift rides, and security snaps to keep it in place in the event that the breeze doesn't let up when you get off. After you work up a sweat slashing steep-and-deep turns for everyone on the lift to see, throw open the underarm vents on your next ride up to make sure things don't get swampy in a hurry.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Ready yourself to take on winter in this capable jacket
- Regular fit and longer cut move with you on the slopes
- Large hand pockets easily stash chairlift meals
- 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane blocks out snow and wind
- Plush Polartec collar prevents chafing around your face
- Snorkel hood keeps you warm and dry in stormy weather
- Item #HAG00E6