When work days interfere with ski days.
There are some snowy days that pull all the neighbors out of the house with skis in hand, and that's all the more frustrating for you because you're reaching for your work briefcase, but you can at least hope for the snow to continue dumping so hard you get damp in the Haglöfs Men's Lima Jacket on the way to the office, which will be very difficult to happen. With a Gore-Tex membrane, the Lima boasts higher waterproof ratings than most ski jackets, so if you get wet in the Lima, you better believe all the skiers at the resort are huddling in the cafes so you can ride fresh lines tomorrow.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Casually styled rain jacket with extreme weather protection
- Thin three-layer shell with Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable membrane
- Snorkel hood assures secure coverage thanks to adjustments
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal winds out of the sleeves and waist
- Multiple chest pockets protect electronics and valuables
- Item #HAG00DG