Forget sport-specific outerwear. This jacket does it all.
For 100 years, Haglöfs has used the best materials available to create outerwear and gear that stands up to rugged Nordic terrain and conditions. In the Women's Barrier Q Hooded Insulated Jacket, Haglöfs utilized its philosophy of focusing on the details to create a jacket that is warm, packable, and ideally versatile for a wide range of sports and activities. Complete with a two-way adjustable hood, the aptly-named Barrier III provides a barrier between you and the elements outside.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Pertex Classic Eco recycled polyester fabric
- QuadFusion polyester insulation
- DWR treatment
- Two-way adjustable hood
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Packable into pocket
- Articulated elbows
- Stretch cuffs
- Single-handed adjustable hem
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US source for Haglöfs' Fall 2014 collection
- Item #HAG0015
- Q & A
is this jacket waterproof? Will it hold up to heavy rain?