Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Ultra 87 Ski
Hagan's Ultra 87 is our ski of choice when the downhill is technical and icy, and the uphill might contain some mountaineering techniques. It's a hyperlight backcountry ski built for highly athletic endeavors. Tight chutes, steep couloirs, and navigating glacial crevasses safely are common obstacles for a ski as stiff, light, and technical as the Ultra 87. Carbon stringers enhance the ski's lightness and stiffness, and ABS sidewalls grant the same torsional rigidity we expected out of a resort ski. Plenty of camber underfoot gives edge control down technical terrain, and rocker helps you keep your tip up when the snow's softer than expected.
- Backcountry ski made for athletic touring and mountaineering
- 87mm waist sized for nimble, precise turning on firmer snow
- Light tour rocker keeps your tip up while tracking softer snow
- Ultralight paulownia wood core with stiff carbon stringers
- Micro ABS sidewalls enhance torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #HSMC00L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.