20% Offsale $599.96 $749.95
Ultra 76 Ski
High-altitude mountaineering missions require gear that keeps you fast and light, Hagan's Ultra 76 Ski only weighs two pounds per plank to keep you light on your feet, and it rides downhill like a race-inspired carver. Its nimble 76mm waist makes snappy turns to navigate through tight couloirs and steep, icy aprons easier, and the light rocker helps you keep your tips up in conditions specific to high-altitude skiing: ice, chunder, the occasional corn.Hagen built the Ultra out of a poppy poplar core with thin fiberglass laminates and a couple carbon stringers to keep the moderate flex consistent from tip to tail. Usually skis this light cap the edges to keep the weight down, but Hagen somehow managed to add durable sidewalls underfoot and still keep the weight lighter than most.
- Ski designed designed for demanding, high-altitude mountaineering
- Skinny 76mm waist keeps the ski light, nimble, and fast
- Light tour rocker makes snappy, tight turns
- Poppy poplar core with carbon stringers for a smooth flex
- ABS sidewalls underfoot amplify durability
- Item #HSM000D
148cm, 155cm, 163cm, 170cm, 177cm
112 - 76 - 99mm
16 / 18 / 19m
nano highspeed stone grind race
What do you think about this product?