Carbon at the core.
The Core's core also features a poppy paulownia core with a balance between lightness and playfulness. The majority of the Core's carbon is in the tip to reduce vibrations when you're cruising at higher speeds. The Core's gets a boost in versatility from Hagan's unique multi-radius sidecut that helps you keep tight turns through trees or wide turns down open aprons.
- Ultralight, nimble backcountry ski boasts surprising versatility
- Skinny 88mm waist keeps each ski under three pounds
- Rockered, shoveled tip excels flotation in soft snow
- Poppy wood core with two carbon layers for a stiffer flex
- Carbon-capped tip with climbing skin attachment
- Item #HSM000C