Select Style & Size
Packed with all the energy-fueling carbohydrates, essential electrolytes, and branched-chain amino acids needed to push through exhaustion during intense activities, the GU Energy Chews 18-Pack relegates brick-like bars and messy trail mix to the back of the cupboard where they belong. This massive 18-pack of GU Energy Chews (also called GU Chomps) comes in a variety of savory flavors with a chewy texture that tastes more like candy than a nutritional supplement.
It's the perfect addition to your mountain bike ride, long-distance trail run, road cycling endeavors, and other fast-paced activities, as these delicious little chews fend off bonking with their ideal mixture of electrolytes lost in sweat, energy-dense carbs, branched-chain amino acids for mental focus and reduced fatigue. Each sleeve of energy chews has eight pieces or two separate servings, with 80 calories per four-piece serving. Please note, Strawberry flavor contains 20 milligrams of caffeine per serving, but other flavors are free of caffeine.
- Energy-dense, delicious chews for endurance activities
- 18-pack of Energy Chews, with eight chews in each pack
- 80 calories per serving, two servings in each sleeve
- Available in savory flavors with a chewy texture
- Carbohydrates fuel your muscles during activity
- Electrolytes replenish sodium lost in sweat
- Branched-chain amino acids for mental focus
- Item #GUS000N
- 80 per serving (two servings per sleeve)
- Servings Per Container
- 2 servings per sleeve, 36 servings total for 18-pack
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
May 1, 2019
Long lasting endurance
April 25, 2018
amino packed snacks
- I've put it through the wringer
I ordered the orange flavor with amino's and they taste pretty good but they really help me finish those long hard rides when i'm starved.
D Trent Childs
January 27, 2018
Chew It Up
- I've used it several times
I have been using the Cliff Shot Bloks for a while now, and decided to give something else a try. I picked up a box of the Strawberry and was not disappointed. The package the chews are in is slightly longer (maybe an 1") than the Cliff pack, but equally tasty and an easy nutrition on the bike. I'll be adding these to the stable of nutrition that I normally use. Looking forward to trying some of the other flavors.