The GSI Outdoors Water Cup practically packs flat so you can take it on faraway backpacking trips through the alpine. Made with food-grade polyethylene, this water container compresses, collapses, and is a convenient choice for any camping trip. Its tap handle delivers a high flow rate so you can get the final drop before you have to go filter another round.
- Compressible cube for water storage on backpacking trips
- Food-grade polyethylene folds for convenient storage
- Ergonomic tap handle delivers high flow rate
- Item #GSI003Z
- 10, L, 15, L, 20, L
- [10L] 8 x 8 x 2.5 in, [15L] 9 x 9 x 2.5 in, [20L] 10.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 in
- Claimed Weight
- [10L] 6oz, [15L] 7.5oz, [20L] 10.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
2.5 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 9, 2023
- I've used it several times
The cap broke on my reservoir after 10 trips or so. The valve seized for some reason (not frozen) and tore on a joint. I might be able to fix it with glue, but I'll probably just get a replacement. It's an ok reservoir for the price, but about what you expect.
August 5, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Started leaking before our 2nd trip. I imagine this was due to the plastic folding, which it is not built well for. If you buy this I would recommend keeping it in its square shape as much as possible.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 7, 2020