Select Style & Size
Say no to dirty mouths.
Despite enjoying so many foods that are grown from it, it's quite unusual for people to enjoy eating dirt much beyond their childhood. There's just something about the grit and the odd bits of small rocks that doesn't sit well between your teeth, and that's why GSI Outdoors offers us the large Ultralight Table. Perfect for meal prep or eating, the Ultralight table is made from heat and flame resistant aluminum and stainless steel, and folds down to a minuscule 0.6in thick, and 6.1in wide to easily slide into your pack for a backpacking trip, or the trunk of your car if you're cramped on space. Holding up to 20lbs it can easily hold small stoves, cutting boards, or just your place and utensils for a stable eating platform, and a raised edge does it's best to keep your food from sliding off and onto the ground.
- Keep dirt out of your food with this ultralight packable table
- Made from lightweight aluminum, with stainless steel folding legs
- Folds up and packs down to 0.6in thick and 6.1in wide
- Flame and heat resistant aluminum can hold a camp stove
- Ideal for keeping your food dirt-free
- Item #GSI003V
- aluminum, stainless steel
- 16 x 6.1 x 0.6in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 3, 2019
Does anyone know what the table dimensions are once set up? Only info given is broken down.
August 14, 2019
Does anyone know how tall this is once set-up?