Why We Like The Santoku 6in Chef Knife
With the high-quality Santoku 6in Chef Knife in our kit we’re finally able to figure out the true meaning of glamping. Whether we’re prepping our famous red beans and rice with sausage, or the more utilitarian bread slices with cheese, this knife is the premier cutting tool we go for in our tote. We love that it doesn’t damage our other items too, as included is a protective sheath to keep our wares safe.
- Strong and durable camping knife for all your favorite on-the-road meals
- Stainless steel blade and nylon handle provide a lifetime of durability
- 6” blade is easy to resharpen and store in camp-sized totes
- Item #GSI004K
- stainless steel, nylon
- 6in knife, protective sheath
- 10.9 x 0.6 x 1.8in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Solid knife. Good grip, very sharp (be careful), not limited to the trail (I use it in my kitchen most of the time).