Select your style & size:Select options
Cook yourself a quality, tasty dinner with the GSI Outdoors Pack Kitchen 8 Set. This lightweight set provides the essentials to whip up a delicious meal after a long day of hiking in the backcountry.
- Strong, durable materials ensure years of use in the backcountry
- Pack includes: spatula, spoon, spicer, condiment containers, scrubber, camp towel, and mesh carry bag
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5 x 2.5in
- Item #GSI2267
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this gift for my roommate for Christmas this year and he loves it. As a wilderness guide, these tiny kitchen supplies were a great addition to his gear closet. The tiny spatula works perfectly in a one egg pan.
Not too shabby, but not great.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Likes: the sizes for the condiment packages and salt/pepper are perfect--just what you're willing to carry on a backpacking trip.
Dislikes: the towel is terrible and the utensils are comically delicate. Instead, I carry a bamboo flat-spatula (a "flatula" if you're keeping score) instead.
Cut up the scrubby into small squares so you can use it ones per meal and put it away, saving another clean small square of scrubby for your next meal. Easier.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This kitchen kit is great to take along with your backpacking stove setup, and provides you with everything you need to add a bit more flavor to your meal, while also taking the hassle out of serving and cleanup. The included microfiber cloth easily cleans up a backpacking pot and can be used multiple times over the course of a couple days without needing a wash. This kit is very very useful, definitely recommended