Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
$129.95 - $159.95
Select Style & Size:
Hard Anodized Dutch Oven
Get in touch with your inner mountain man/woman while cooking with the GSI Outdoors Hard Anodized Dutch Oven. This dutch oven is ideal for stewing, steaming, frying, or baking on car camping trips and is one-third the weight of traditional cast iron ovens.
- GSI's hard anodization process hardens the cooking surface to about twice as hard as stainless steel, which makes cleaning the GSI Dutch oven a breeze
- The anodized coating also delivers non-stick performance, doesn't need to be seasoned like cast iron, and seals the aluminum away from your food
- To cook, just set this outdoor dutch oven over bed of hot coals and close the lid
- To bake, throw a few coals over the tight fitting, rimmed top for even heating When you're done cooking, remove the oven with the sturdy bail-wire handle
- Item #GSI0100
- hard anodized aluminum
- [12in] 4.7L, [14in] 7.6L
- Claimed Weight
- [12in ] 6lb 10oz, [14in] 9lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 11 ratings
5 Stars - 10 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.