Select style & size:Select options
Best pan in your cookware collection.
Just because you’re camping doesn’t mean you have to cook with subpar pans, especially when The GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Frypan is better than your pans back home. Stainless steel envelops an aluminum core to combine lightness and quick-heating preformance with durability and nonstick convenience. Exclusive to GSI Outdoors, the SureLock folding handle keeps the frypan compact for easy transportation.
- Best pan in your cookware collection
- Nonstick stainless steel finish for rust-proof strength
- Quick-heating aluminum core keeps the pan light
- Exclusive SureLock folding handle
- Item #GSI003I
- Q & A
Does the job
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pan is pretty solid. The handle folds into the pan which is nice for backpacking. Pretty good nonstick
As a rule I donât cook with pots/pans that have Teflon on them anymore. It isnât clear in the description, but that is what makes the non-stick part on the bottom of this skillet. I was hoping this was really just stainless steel with the aluminum core as stated in the specs. Iâll be returning and continuing my hunt for a true stainless steel skillet.