Select style & size:Select options
You can't shovel all that salami down your gullet without the GSI Outdoors Long Essential Spoon, and if you can't eat your salami, then you'll starve on your next camping trip. That makes this light, sturdy spoon pretty essential.
- Essential for shoveling salami on camping trips
- Lightweight construction with sturdy silicone tip
- Clipping loop keeps all your utensils together
- Item #GSI003L
- Q & A
Love the length
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Who doesn't like 9"?
This spoon and backpackers pantry meals are a match made for people who don't like to get food on their hands from reaching into the bag with short spoons.
Granted, you could trim the bags and then have to lick your knife clean but licking spoons is so much safer.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this long and light spoon for backpacker pantry meals. It's nice and sturdy for stirring, has a nice spoon shape for eating, and is a light weight convenience item. It doubles nicely as a stirring spoon for my dutch oven while car camping, which lets be honest, happens more often than backpacking. :)