Why We Like The Grundens Deviation Sherpa Ankle Boot
Built for all-day comfort on and off the deck, the Grundens Deviation Sherpa Ankle Boot delivers waterproof protection and slipper-like comfort. The rubber shell is 100% waterproof while the high-pile fleece lining keeps our feet warm—whether we're fishing, walking the dog, or sloshing down the street in search of an after-work pint.
- Utility boots to wear on and off the deck
- Rubber shell is 100% waterproof and snowproof
- Neoprene panels for easier off and on
- EVA midsoles provide cushioning for all-day comfort
- Item #GUD0066
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] rubber, [panels] neoprene
- fleece lining
- Shaft Height
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- fishing, boating
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help