Why We Like The Grundens Deviation Sherpa Ankle Boot
The Grundens Deviation Sherpa Ankle Boot offers slipper-like warmth with rain-boot protection, making it the perfect choice for our wet weather adventures. The fleece lining and footbed keep our feet as warm as they feel when wrapped up in a blanket, while the waterproof rubber shell sheds water to keep our feet dry.
- 100% waterproof boots for wet and rainy adventures
- High-pile fleece lining and footbed offer superior warmth
- A compression-molded EVA midsole offers walking comfort
- The non-marking rubber outsole design provides excellent traction
- Stretch neoprene panels and two loops help with an easy entry/exit
- Item #GUD0065
- Upper Material
- 100% rubber with stretch neoprene panels
- waterproof rubber shell
- high-pile fleece
- non-marking, lugged rubber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help