Select style & size:Select options
Take on the long haul.
Whether you're headed out for a long hike through the mountains or you're taking laps around the blocks of your city, make sure you're prepared for anything by strapping on the Grivel Mountain Runner Light Hydration Vest before you hit the trail or road. This low-profile and form-fitting vest is made with lightweight materials that breathe while you work to keep you from getting too stuffy mid-workout. Its main compartment stores extra layers and 20L of hydration while the shoulder straps are equipped with pouches for extra bottles or energy snacks for on the go.This hydration vest has bungee cords for storing a rain layer in the case the sky opens up while the side adjustments also hold trekking poles so you can navigate steeper terrain with swift style.
- A lightweight trail running hydration vest for carrying water on the run
- Highly adjustable design offers comfy, bounce-free fit
- Main compartment stashed reservoir or extra layers
- Front water bottle pockets for easy access
- Bungee straps hold rain fly or trekking poles
- Item #GRV003C
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this for my husband for trail runs. It's lightweight and easy to adjust the size. Only gripe is that the back pockets are kinda hard to reach when you're wearing the vest.