Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Hydration Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mountain Runner Comp 5 Hydration Vest
Whether you're grinding out a long training run or heading to the start line for the main event, the Grivel Mountain Runner Comp 5 Hydration Vest will be a trusted companion for anyone spending a few hours or more out on the trail. The fabric is lightweight yet super-rugged, letting you dart through overgrown trails without worrying about tearing or snagging, while a padded air-mesh back panel delivers lots of breathable comfort when you're racing in hot climates. The front straps feature two water bottle pockets that can accommodate varying sizes of bottles, and help you keep electrolyte drinks and water separate from each other.
You've got a 5L main compartment that stores layers, snacks, first aid equipment, and can also work as a hydration bladder pocket if you prefer a different method of hydration, or just want to pack some extra water for huge days. Compression straps pull the load in closer for a more supportive carries, trekking pole carries keep you prepared for challenging terrain, and tons of pockets throughout keep phones, snacks, and everything else you need close at hand.
- Hydration vest for long training runs and grueling races
- Tough fabric withstands the wear and tear of hard trail miles
- Quick access water bottle pockets keep water and mixes close by
- Main compartment stores layers and can fit a hydration bladder
- Trekking pole carry for tough ascents and long descents
- Padded air mesh back panel offer breathable comfort on the trail
- Pockets on the strap keep snacks and small items accessible
- Item #GRV003E