Select style & size:Select options
Low-profile trail running solution.
Mountain weather is notoriously unpredictable, so don't get caught off-guard during long trail runs by setting out with the Girvel Mountain Runner 12 Hydration Vest on your back. The low-profile, form-fitting design offers a bounce-free fit that won't throw off your stride like a traditional backpack might. Its main compartment stows extra layers, snacks, and survival gear when you're venturing into the alpine, or a hydration reservoir (not included) for long training runs in hot weather. Front water bottle pockets keep hydration at your fingertips so you don't have to slow down your pace to take a sip, external bungee straps secure a rain shell for when the skies suddenly open up, and trekking pole loops keep your poles handy for steeper terrain.
- Form-fitting pack for long trail runs
- Highly adjustable for comfy, bounce-free fit
- Main compartment stashes hydration reservoir or trail gear
- Front water bottle pockets for on-the-fly sipping
- Compression strap keeps pack low-profile for stability
- Air Mesh fabrics offer excellent breathability
- Multiple pockets keep gear organized
- Hydration hose sleeve for hands-free drinking
- Item #GRV003D