Hammer it home.
Grivel's Air Tech G-Bone Hammer Axe is an indispensable tool for technical ascents in the high alpine. Its versatile design handles everything from glacier crossings to steep ascents up near-vertical couloirs. The hot-forged chromoly steel axe chews through ice and won't shy away from the occasional mixed route, while the rear hammer allows you to place a piton or two when encounter sections of exposed rock between you and the top. An included leash keeps the G-Bone secure during all of your vertical endeavors.
- Versatile ice axe for the modern alpinist
- Hot-forged chromoly steel ice axe chews through ice
- Rear hammer for placing protection on mixed routes
- Curved shaft with comfortable rubber grip
- Included leash keeps axe secure on steep slopes
- Item #GRV003N
- hot-forged chromoly steel
- 48in, 53in
- Leash Included
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help