Hammer it home.
Grivel's Air Tech G-Bone Hammer Axe is an indispensable tool for technical ascents in the high alpine. Its versatile design handles everything from glacier crossings to steep ascents up near-vertical couloirs. The hot-forged chromoly steel axe chews through ice and won't shy away from the occasional mixed route, while the rear hammer allows you to place a piton or two when encounter sections of exposed rock between you and the top. An included leash keeps the G-Bone secure during all of your vertical endeavors.
- Versatile ice axe for the modern alpinist
- Hot-forged chromoly steel ice axe chews through ice
- Rear hammer for placing protection on mixed routes
- Curved shaft with comfortable rubber grip
- Included leash keeps axe secure on steep slopes
- Item #GRV003N
- hot-forged chromoly steel
- 48in, 53in
- Leash Included
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty