Zulu 40L Backpack
The Gregory Zulu 40L Backpack blurs the lines between a giant day pack for long-haul single day hikes and a fast-and-light overnighter for quick trips in the backcountry. It features Gregory's proprietary FreeFloat system that incorporates an adjustable torso length into its open-air backpanel to maximize space between your back and the pack to help keep things cool and comfortable. FreeFloat flex panels allow the hipbelt to flex and pivot with your body on the trail for a floating sensation that handles your load with ease. Gregory also placed EVA foam along the hips and shoulder harness to keep your load comfortable when you're on the trail.
Packing and organizing gear in the Zulu is made easy with the large U-zip access panel. Additionally, the durable front stash pocket is an ideal spot to store any extra layers or maps you might need quick access to. Side mesh pockets accommodate your water bottles and snacks while the top zippered pocket and sunglasses attachment points allow you to keep your smaller items handy. Gregory also threw in an integrated rain cover, so you'll always be ready for those right-on-cue afternoon rain showers that like to frequent the alpine.
- Oversized day pack or fast-and-light overnighter for backpacking
- Ventilated torso adjustments ensure cool comfort on fast missions
- FreeFloat hipbelt pivots with body movement for floating sensation
- Full-body U-zip opening allows easy unloaded when you get to camp
- Intuitive pockets offer organization and easy access to your gear
- Custom fitted raincover stows under lid for quick access in storms
- Reflective webbing attachment loops accommodate you overflow gear
- Gregory has been designing feature-loaded, durable packs since 1977
- Item #GRE00AW
What do you think about this product?