Targhee 45L Backpack
You wear the Gregory Targhee 45 Backpack to help get you deep into the solitude of the backcountry. Its VertFlex suspension system both stabilizes your load and allows the torsional flexibility you need to ski dynamically. The molded back panel sheds snow so your gear stays dry, zips open for access, and Gregory's classic lumbar pad pushes the weight to your hips for all-day comfort on those powder-capped peaks. Both your avalanche gear and your main compartment are easy to access—thanks to the front pocket and rear barn door panel—even when you have your skis, snowboard, or snowshoes strapped on.
With reinforced Hypalon where you strap your skis and highly durable HD nylon reinforcements at critical areas, the Targhee will be on your back for many years in the backcountry. Its harness has a slim profile to ease your mobility on the slopes, and the insulated hydration sleeve prevents water from freezing in frigid weather. Flaps and loops for your helmet and ice axes leave you well-prepared for skiing in the backcountry safely and efficiently.
- Gregory's largest ski and snowboard pack for backcountry touring
- Capacity suitable for overnight excursions or guiding tours
- Dedicated avalanche gear compartment for probe and shovel
- A-frame and stowable diagonal ski carry systems
- Stowable vertical snowboard or snowshoe carry straps
- Hydration sleeve with insulated hose cover
- Dual stowable ice axe retainers and external helmet holder
- Top and back panel access points to main compartment
- Item #GRE00C1