Targhee 32L Backpack
Equipped with Gregory's Fusion Flex suspension for lightweight efficiency and uphill-specific support, the Gregory Targhee 32 Backpack excels on technical ski tours and splitboard missions in search of untracked powder. The 7075-T6 aluminum stay transfers heavy loads when you're skinning uphill, covered by a thermo-formed back panel for soft-wearing comfort. Snow-shedding materials prevent it from soaking up excess moisture during inclement winter conditions.
This supportive pack strikes an optimal balance between ample storage and uphill efficiency, carrying everything you need for demanding tours without weighing you down with unnecessary bulk or unneeded features. Keeping you on top of rapidly changing snow conditions and emergency rescue scenarios, the dedicated snow safety pocket houses your probe and collapsible shovel. The hydration-compatible design (reservoir not included) keeps you drinking on-the-move, with an insulated sleeve that prevents your water from freezing in frigid temps.
Stowable ski and snowboard carry straps allow you to bootpack beyond the resort's boundaries and scale summits too steep to skin up. Stowable ice axe straps come in handy for riding through firm spring cycles and technical ski mountaineering missions. Glove-friendly hardware allows you to open and close the pack's compartments without removing your gloves and freezing your fingers off. There's also a stowable mesh helmet holder for staying cool on the way up the mountain.
- Supportive, streamlined pack for backcountry touring
- 32-liter volume stores avalanche gear, layers, and nutrition
- Fusion Flex suspension bolsters full loads without slowing you down
- Dedicated snow safety pocket fits probe and collapsible shovel
- Hydration-compatible design with insulated sleeve for cold temps
- Stowable snowboard and ski carry straps for hiking out of bounds
- Oversized top pocket carries accessories, snacks, and goggles
- Gregory designs innovative packs with an emphasis on quality
- Item #GRE00C0
What do you think about this product?