Select a Size
Select a Color
Everything you need.
Be prepared, your mother always tells you, and so you bring along the Gregory Women's Swift 30 Backpack. If you feel as though the three-liter reservoir that comes with just isn't enough water, a couple stretch mesh pockets let you bring along an extra two. If you want to bring trekking poles for their handiness in an emergency, attachment points at the front make that simple and easy. The main compartment can hold a couple warm layers, your rain shell, gloves, and wool hat—because the weather can change on a dime—as well as your lunch, first aid kit, satellite phone, iodine tablets, and bear spray.
Of course you don't have to pack your Swift 30 to the brim just because your mother likes to bombard you with every "what if" in the book. Simply pack the essentials, then enjoy the easy on-trail comfort provided by the ventilated back panel and padded hip belt. The sternum strap also wants easy traveling, so it adjusts to your personal fit, and it clips shut with a magnet for quick and snappy closure on the go. The bite valve on your hydration bladder even has a little magnet as well, so you can attach it to the sternum for easy access to your water—and some peace of mind.
- Technical day pack for well-supplied, all day hikes
- 30L capacity contains plenty of storage for lunch and layers
- Included reservoir provides easy-to-use on-trail hydration
- Ventilated back panel and harness padding offers all-day comfort
- Addition pockets provide easy access to maps, snacks, and phone
- Gregory has been designing bags with an emphasis on durability since 1977
- Item #GRE009S
- [body] 210D cryptorip nylon, [base] 420D HD nylon, [lining] polyester
- 30L (1831cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- mesh padding
- Waist Belt
- mesh padding
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, 3L
- 2 stretch mesh side, 1 stretch mesh front, 1 zippered top
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Weight Capacity
- 18.1 x 11.8 x 11.4
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?