Nothing slow about it.
With an ultralight construction that's durable and feature-rich, you can pack fast and travel fast using the Women's Gregory Swift 25 Backpack. There's plenty of space for layers, lunch, a camera, and your bird book, plus a designated spot for water. Mesh exterior pockets give you swift access to trail maps or trail mix, and an organizational top pocket keeps you from losing track of your keys. The included hydration bladder comes with a special spot inside the bag from which to clip it, plus a hook for hanging when it needs to dry out after the hike. There's even a magnet on the sternum strap to which you can stick the hydration bite valve, so you don't have to stop to pull out a water bottle or struggle with the water tube. Designed for a quick pace, the Swift 25 still provides a comfortable journey
thanks to a mesh encapsulated back panel that's ventilated for
warm-weather hikes, as well as padded shoulder straps and hipbelt, which
adjust according to your own personal shape and size.
- Technical pack for quick paced trail adventures
- 25L capacity offers the perfect space for a day's essentials
- Padded, ventilated design provides breathable comfort
- Included hydration bladder keeps water close-at-hand
- Trekking pole carry gives you a spot to store a third leg
- Plenty of pockets for stashing snacks, maps, or extra water
- Adjustable straps let you dial in a comfortable fit
- Item #GRE009T