Select style & size:Select options
Swift 15L 3D-Hydro Reservoir Backpack
Whether you're packing up for a day-long hike through your local peaks or setting off for a lazy day at the beach, the Gregory Swift 15L 3D-Hydro Reservoir Backpack has the convenience, performance, and easy storage you need for all of your dawn-to-dusk adventures. Capable of holding the layers, snacks, and gear you need for a day away from home, this pack presents a comfortable solution to your storage needs. The shoulder straps feature ventilated EVA foam for the ultimate in breathable comfort, and the breathable and supportive back panel uses load lifters on the top of the shoulders to pull your pack closer to your body. Included with the pack is a 3L 3D-Hydro Reservoir, which offers easy drinking and uses a handy SpeedClip system for easy installation and removal with one hand. Sternum and waist straps offer added support, and compressions side straps help you adjust the load for greater stability.
Other features on this adventurous daypack include a large stretch mesh front pocket that offers easy access to wind and rain shells when the weather turns, along with two side mesh pockets that are perfect for keeping water bottles and other gear close by. There's a handy sunglass attachment system on the shoulder strap that lets you safely stash your shades without having to take off your pack, as well as a stowable trekking pole attachment system in case you need to discard your poles for a moment to take on gnarly summit scrambles.
- Hydration-ready daypack for any and all of your outdoor adventures
- 3L bladder is easy to integrate and delivers quick hydration
- Breathable and padded shoulder straps provide comfort on hot days
- Large stretch mesh pocket is the perfect place to stash added layers
- Load lifters and compression straps add support and stability
- Stowable trekking pole attachment helps you keep hands free
- Side mesh pockets keep water bottles within easy reach
- Shoulder strap sunglass attachment keeps your shades close at hand
- Item #GRE00BJ
- Q & A
She LOVES It
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my mom for her birthday and she absolutely loves it!! This was the only pack I could find that was a kind of pink color (Orchid Red), which is her favorite color. She has been needing a hydration pack for hiking for a while now and I finally found the perfect one! The size is awesome, it is big enough to hold everything she needs, but not too big. The pack adjusts nicely to fit her perfectly! And the bladder is great and the bag has lots of different pockets for organizing.