As Stout as they come.
Amidst sublime, subliminal thoughts on the long trail you've been trekking on for what seems like days, you catch the end of your backpacking buddies' conversation involving your phenomenal strength, with words like "sturdy" and "durable" to describe your body. Little do you know, they're talking about your Gregory Stout 75 Backpack, not your "chiseled" abdominal muscles. You wouldn't blame them if you knew, given that you got the Stout because it's about as stout as you are. The biggest in Gregory's Stout family, this backpack boasts the capacity suitable for the longest trips, and its TrailFlex suspension helps you carry heavy loads across lands as vast as Yosemite.
- Gregory's largest Stout Backpack for week long adventures
- TrailFlex suspension system assures stability with heavy loads
- Padded back, shoulder straps, and waist adjust for secure fit
- Traditional top loader with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Carry system for trekking poles and hydration reservoirs
- Item #GRE007W
- Q & A
Very comfortable and lightweight. It loads all of my gear for 5-7 day trips, even when I’m not being too careful about it. Super great for the price!!