As stout as they come.
It's hard to say which is worse for your gear: week-long treks through the Wind River Range or summer tours through Europe. Between all the rough rocks and hard cobblestone streets you've been walking on, your hiking shoes are certainly toast, but Gregory's Stout 65 Backpack still feels the same. As a member of Gregory's durable Stout collection, this multi-day pack is an excellent option if you plan on living out of a backpack for a few seasons. Its supportive, cushy, and ventilated TrailFlex suspension system adjusts vertically to ensure a snug fit.
- Multi-day backpack for trekking mountains or touring Europe
- TrailFlex suspension system assures stability with heavy loads
- Padded back, shoulder straps, and adjustable waist for secure fit
- Traditional top loader with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Carry system for trekking poles and hydration reservoirs
- Item #GRE007X
- Q & A
Solid Backpacking Pack!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift and here's what I heard back:
Used it for a short two day hike and camp and it worked really well. The straps are really comfortable and the pack distributed the weight enough so that after two or three hours of hiking you barely notice the weight of all the gear. Plenty of different pockets and straps for everything also.