As stout as they come.
It's hard to say which is worse for your gear: week-long treks through the Wind River Range or summer tours through Europe. Between all the rough rocks and hard cobblestone streets you've been walking on, your hiking shoes are certainly toast, but Gregory's Stout 65 Backpack still feels the same. As a member of Gregory's durable Stout collection, this multi-day pack is an excellent option if you plan on living out of a backpack for a few seasons. Its supportive, cushy, and ventilated TrailFlex suspension system adjusts vertically to ensure a snug fit.
- Multi-day backpack for trekking mountains or touring Europe
- TrailFlex suspension system assures stability with heavy loads
- Padded back, shoulder straps, and adjustable waist for secure fit
- Traditional top loader with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Carry system for trekking poles and hydration reservoirs
- Item #GRE007X
- Q & A
Love this Pack! Hate Osprey!
This pack is awesome! It helped me get my gear sub-20 lbs. Its features are such an advantage over my old pack. The quality is outstanding. I look forward to getting years of good use out of it.
I was going to buy an Osprey, but Osprey started getting involved in the State of Utah politics. I can't believe they tried to force their will on MY elected officials! They lost my business forever! I am happy to discover Gregory. The Gregory pack is better anyway! Win-win.
Solid Pack Sack
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Used it for a short two day hike and camp and it worked really well. The straps are really comfortable and the pack distributed the weight enough so that after two or three hours of hiking you barely notice the weight of all the gear. Plenty of different pockets and straps for everything also.