As stout as they come.
It's hard to say which is worse for your gear: week-long treks through the Wind River Range or summer tours through Europe. Between all the rough rocks and hard cobblestone streets you've been walking on, your hiking shoes are certainly toast, but Gregory's Stout 65 Backpack still feels the same. As a member of Gregory's durable Stout collection, this multi-day pack is an excellent option if you plan on living out of a backpack for a few seasons. Its supportive, cushy, and ventilated TrailFlex suspension system adjusts vertically to ensure a snug fit.
- Multi-day backpack for trekking mountains or touring Europe
- TrailFlex suspension system assures stability with heavy loads
- Padded back, shoulder straps, and adjustable waist for secure fit
- Traditional top loader with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Carry system for trekking poles and hydration reservoirs
- Item #GRE007X