Don't even try.
Gregory's Stout 35 Backpack cannot hold 35 liters of every backpacker's favorite beer, but it can hold the essentials needed for overnighters. Its fully adjustable TrailFlex Suspension creates a comfy barrier between your back and your ultralight tent, minimalist sleeping pad, sleeping bag, backpacking stove, water filter, and dry food. Unlike most 35L backpacks, the Stout actually has a steel frame to stabilize the load on rough terrain. Gregory added a rain cover to protect your gear in case you run into any wet weather on the trail.
- One of the smallest Stout backpacks suitable for overnighters
- TrailFlex suspension is adjustable vertically and horizontally
- Wishbone springsteel frame maintains a stable load on rough trails
- Padded back, shoulders, and waist with ventilation slits for airflow
- Integrated rain cover shields camping gear from wet weather
- Item #GRE007Z