As classic as they come.
Fill up the Gregory Stinson Daypack with a light jacket, your favorite books, your camera, and a lunch, and pedal your bike down to the water's edge for a much-needed relaxation day. Its premium polyester canvas combined with 500D Cordura construction proves resilient against snagging branches and bushes on your ride, while its double-snap flap-style main access with stainless steel hardware offers a look and functionality that's guaranteed to turn some heads wherever you rock it. Plus, the padded shoulder straps and easy carry handles ensure that this pack is never a pain to lug around.
- Casual daypack that keeps your style on point
- Tough canvas and nylon fabric offers a durable build
- Top-loading design keeps your gear secure
- Gregory has been making innovative packs since 1977
- Item #GRE007O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My husband get's stopped on campus all the time with people asking where he got his backpack. It's the perfect thing for biking back and forth to school. It was a splurge but has been holding up nicely to some serious daily abuse.