No need to be sketchy.
Most cyclists consider commuting without a bike pump or lock as sketchy as climbing without a rope or fishing without a license, so Gregory fixed the Sketch 28 Backpack with pockets for both, as well as other bike-specific features. There's a large zippered compartment designed for work and cycling shoes, as well as an internal sleeve for hydration reservoirs.
Gregory's Sketch 28 Backpack also has casual features for everyday use, including a laptop compartment that can be externally access. There's a tablet sleeve inside the laptop compartment for the extremely tech-savvy, and multiple accessory pockets organize all the little things. Gregory added long-lasting foam to the shoulder straps and back panel for comfort.
- Padded shoulder straps
- Main access cinch closure
- External-access laptop compartment with tablet sleeve
- Internal hydration sleeve with port
- Large zippered front shoe compartment
- Hidden zippered bike pump pocket
- U-Lock carry
- Zippered accessory pockets
- Item #GRE006O